Stuttgart (dpa / lsw) – Because of a fire in an apartment building in Stuttgart, around 30 people had to leave their apartments on Saturday morning. According to the police, a night storage heater caught fire for unknown reasons. A 41-year-old who was sleeping in the next room was woken up by the smell of burning. According to the fire brigade, the fire had spread over several floors, and individual residents were rescued from their apartments using turntable ladders. The 41-year-old was hospitalized on suspicion of smoke inhalation. The damage is estimated at at least 200,000 euros. According to initial findings, three apartments are uninhabitable.