Black Friday is officially over, but many of the good deals do not always apply on Black Friday weekend or are even new. We checked for you at which shops you can still get good Apple deals. Apple itself donates suitable App Store & iTunes gift cards (worth up to 150 euros) when purchasing various hardware – read on a special page. This applies between November 27th and 30th.
Vouchers are then available for the iPhone SE, iPhone 11, iPhone XR, Apple Watch Series 3, AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro, iPad Pro, iPad mini, MacBook Pro (presumably 16 inch) and iMac, Apple TV (HD and 4K), HomePod and various Beats headphones. But watch out: As usual, Apple is taking out the latest products. We are already getting most of these items from many retailers at cheaper prices than from Apple, even if the Black Friday vouchers were included.
Black Friday weekend: Apple deals on Amazon, MacTrade, Saturn, Cyberport, Otto, MediaMarkt and more
The offers from online retailers are usually more interesting; we have put together an overview of the currently best ones below.
- Amazon: Apple Credit – Gift Card for App Store & iTunes + 15 percent bonus balance (from 25 € voucher value). Redeemable in the iTunes Store, App Store and Apple Music.
- eBay: 10 percent discount on B-goods with the voucher „PROMOBWARE“ – The value of the voucher is 10 percent of the purchase price (excluding delivery costs), up to a maximum value of 50 euros.
- MacTrade: Up to 349 euros discount on selected Macs, free of charge for Black Weekend including a 3-year guarantee!
- MacTrade: When you buy an iPad Pro or iPad Air, you get the Apple Pencil 2 for free – save 131.60 euros
- Collected deals for the iPhone 12 (mini), iPhone 12 Pro (Max) on GIGA – now it’s getting cheaper
- Notebooksbilliger.de: Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac (unlimited term) with voucher code “NBBBWPARALLELSQ4” – for only 63.99 euros (instead of 79.99)
- OTTO: AirPods Pro – for only 198.86 (instead of 279 euros)
- Cyberport: Apple MacBook Air (Intel i3 1.1 / 8/256 GB SSD) – for only 899 euros
- Cyberport: Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch (Core i7 2.6 / 16/512 GB) – for only 2,319 (instead of 2,630.95 euros)
- Cyberport: Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch (Core i9 2.3 / 16/1 TB) – for only 2,869 (instead of 3,118.35 euros)
- Cyberport: Apple iPad Air 10.5 inch (2019, Wi-Fi, 64 GB) – for only 489 euros (instead of 535.15 euros)
- Cyberport: Apple Pencil (1st generation) – for only 89 euros
- Amazon: Apple Watch Series 5 in a stainless steel case with a second Apple bracelet for FREE – for only from 539 euros (instead of 709 euros)
- Amazon: Apple Smart Keyboard (iPad Pro, iPad Air and iPad 8) – for only from 159 euros (instead of 174.45 euros)
- Amazon: iPhone 11 Pro Max (256 GB, refurbished) – for only 929.98 euros (instead of 969.99 euros)
- Saturn: iPhone SE (64 GB) – for only 398.69 euros (instead of 466.90 euros)
- Saturn: iPhone 11 (64 GB) – for only 599.50 euros (instead of 661.85 euros)
- Saturn: iMac 21.5 inch display (Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 560X, model 2019) – for only 1,168.79 euros (instead of 1,656.15 euros)
- Media market: iMac 27 inch (Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Fusion Drive, Radeon Pro 570X) – for only 1,461.23 euros (instead of 2016.05 euros)
- Home office offer at o2: Apple MacBook Air + Mobile Router + unlimited LTE data volume
Tip: Some of the articles at Saturn and MediaMarkt are already sold out online (“Unfortunately no delivery possible”). But then you still have the option of placing the desired product in the shopping cart and also paying for it. Instead of delivery, simply choose the option “Collection” out. With a little luck, the product will be available in a local branch.
Fancy an Apple Watch? In the video there are the best tips for the smartwatch:
The cheapest iPhone is currently even cheaper, is the device worth it? Our test reveals more:
Black Friday 2020: The best offers apart from Apple
We’ll keep adding to the list of the best deals. So it is worthwhile to take a look over the next few days. From then on it is worth taking a look at other hot deals:
did you like this article? Let us know in the comments or share the article. We look forward to your opinion – and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook or Twitter.