The best bargains for Black Friday 2020 at Saturn
Which Cyberweek offers at Saturn are now the best? The GIGA editorial team checks the for you several times a day best deals and filters out the best. Tip: From a purchase value of 100 euros, you can use the newsletter voucher Save an additional 10 euros. Comparison prices according to idealo, all information without guarantee.
Highlights: The 20 best Saturn bargains on Cyber Monday
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20: High-end smartphone with 256 GB, 4G, stylus for 599,18 Euro instead of 655.95 euros
- Samsung Galaxy A51: Popular mid-range cell phone for 218,97 Euro instead of 262.95 euros
- Nintendo Switch Lite (pink or turquoise) + Animal Crossing + 3 months of Switch Online For 199,83 Euro instead of about 240 euros
- PlayStation 4 Pro For 329,52 Euro instead of 349 euros
- Xbox One S For 171,19 Euro instead of 227.84 euros – not only suitable for games, but also for streaming and 4K Blu-Rays!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE in contract + Nintendo Switch Lite: Mobile phone + console + tariff incl. 20 GB LTE (max. 225 MBit/s) im o2Network, telephony /SMS-Flat For 24.99 euros / month + one-time 68.99 euros (Additional payment for device + connection fee)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE under contract + PlayStation 4 Pro: Mobile phone + console + tariff incl. 20 GB LTE (max. 225 MBit/s) im o2Network, telephony /SMS-Flat For 29.99 euros / month + one-time 118.99 euros (Additional payment for device + connection fee)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Enterprise Edition under contract: Mobile phone + tariff incl. 6 GB LTE (max. 50 MBit/s) im o2Network, telephony / SMS flat rate for 14.99 euros per month + one-time 43.92 euros (Shipping, additional payment, connection price)
- LG 65NANO959NA: LG NanoCell 8K-LCD TV, HDMI 2.1 / 120 Hz for an excellent picture, ideal for PS5 and XSX, for 1.798,51 Euro (free shipping) instead of 1,948 euros
- Samsung GU75TU8079: Huge 4K LED TV with 75 in For 860,75 Euro (Market pick-up or +29.90 euros shipping) instead of 999 euros
- Samsung GQ65Q77T: 4K QLED TV with 65 inches, HDMI 2.1 / 120 Hz, ideal for PS5 and Series X, for 1.091,61 Euro (Market pickup or +29.90 euros shipping) instead of 1,299.39 euros
- Samsung GU55TU7199: 55 inch 4K LCD TV for 399,67 Euro (Market pick-up or +29.90 euros shipping) instead of 489 euros
- Samsung HW-T430: 2.1 soundbar with ext. Subwoofer for 141,67 Euro instead of 189 euros
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K: Streaming stick with the new Alexa remote control incl. 2 months HD TV via Zattoo Ultimate for 29,23 Euro instead of 58.48 euros
- WD MyBook 12 TB: External hard drive for 174,49 Euro instead of 220.38 euros
- Crucial P1 SSD 1 TB: Internal M.2 NVMe SSD for 77,01 Euro instead of 97.96 euros
- Doom: Eternal (PS4 / Xbox One / PC): Shooter for 11,99 Euro
- HP Envy 15: Office / gaming notebook, 15.6 inch FHD, i5-10300H, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, GTX 1650 Ti, model 15-ep0355ng for 1.083 Euro instead of 1,266.25 euros
- Samsung DV9FTA040DW: Heat pump dryer (9 kg, A ++) for 437,69 Euro (Pick-up from the market or +29.90 euros for postage and old devices) instead of 574.05 euros
- FritzBox 7590: (V) DSL modem with wireless router for 181,48 Euro
Of course, that wasn’t all the offers. You can also browse the Cyberweek and Samsung campaign pages on Saturn.de or check out our list of the best Cyberweek offers at MediaMarkt – it’s more detailed. In addition, practically all products are available from MediaMarkt and Saturn at the same price.
Cyberweek bei Saturn
More offers on Black Friday and Cyber Monday at GIGA
How do I prepare for Black Friday and Cyber Monday at Saturn?
With a few preparations, nothing stands in the way of shooting a bargain. It is best to take the following steps in advance.
- Register for the newsletter: Now a classic among the bargain tricks: those who subscribe to the Saturn newsletter receive a coupon for the Saturn shop worth 10 euros, redeemable from a shopping cart of 100 euros. The voucher is not bound to an account, so you can order it with other e-mail addresses and redeem the coupon code you received on your “main account”. More on this in our explanatory article on the subject of the Saturn newsletter. It makes sense to subscribe to the newsletter beforehand in order to have the coupon code at hand in the event of a good bargain.
- Compare prices: If you have your eye on a certain product, you should get an impression of the price development in advance via price comparison portals such as idealo.de: What were normal prices in the last few weeks? Where were the historical best prices? Price research is also worthwhile during Black Friday, because retailers often undercut each other at short notice.
- Order online: When in doubt, you can get better prices online. If you want to have your device immediately and save on shipping costs, you can also order online from Saturn.de with store pick-up. From our point of view, what you shouldn’t do is throw yourself into the fray on Black Friday – not just because of the stress that comes with it. In order to practice social distancing, we particularly recommend this year to shop comfortably from home.
- Get up early: Many particularly good products sell out quickly because retailers only store a certain amount of products. Those who wait for the best price at the start of the campaign – i.e. at midnight on Black Friday – often have better chances.
- Register Saturn Card: Occasionally there are discounts only for owners of the Saturn Card. It’s not a physical card, you just join some kind of club. Membership is free and offers a few other benefits, such as more options for 0% funding. We don’t know whether the Saturn Card is necessary to benefit from the Black Weekend offers – being registered, but it doesn’t hurt.
- Stop by GIGA: We will comprehensively accompany Black Friday as well as the discount battle before, during and after in all shops and point out the best bargains from all important product types. Check out our overview page for Black Friday 2020 regularly. Even better: bookmark yourself right away.