- The Silvercrest kitchen machine Monsieur Cuisine Connect * is the affordable Lidl alternative to the popular Thermomix from Vorwerk.
- The popular kitchen appliance is always on offer in the branches as well as in the online shop and is usually sold out within a very short time.
- From Sunday, November 29, 2020, the Monsieur Cuisine Connect from Silvercrest will finally be available again at Lidl. You can order it here *. You can also buy them in the store the next day.
Disclaimer: We’re looking for products for you that we think you’ll like. The selection is subjective, but editorially independent. We have affiliate partnerships, which means that if you make a purchase using a link marked with an asterisk, we receive a small commission.
Are you (still) looking for a cheap and promising Thermomix alternative? Then we have good news for you. Because the Monsieur Cuisine Connect food processor will be available again at Lidl from Sunday, November 29, 2020 *. From Monday, November 30, 2020, you can then also buy them in brick-and-mortar stores. The kitchen appliance was last available in May 2020. At that time, the range was available both in branches and in the online shop, but due to high demand it was sold out within a very short time. No wonder, after all, Monsieur Cuisine Connect costs only 338.53 euros. For comparison: The price for the Thermomix from Vorwerk is a proud 1,359.00 euros.
Now the Lidl alternative to the Thermomix is finally available again
Monsieur Cuisine Connect – 338.58 Euro bei Lidl *
Although the Monsieur Cuisine Connect from Lidl * is not equipped with all the functions that the much more expensive Thermomix TM6 from Vorwerk offers, the Lidl device covers the most important requirements. This includes cooking, chopping, stirring, weighing, mixing, steaming and even searing, which Vorwerk only introduced with the latest version TM6. Ten selectable cooking functions on the Lidl device are compared to 17 functions on the TM6. Like the TM6, the Monsieur Cuisine can also be connected to the Internet via WLAN and controlled via a color touchscreen display that reliably navigates through the preparation processes. You can find the right recipes in the large recipe database, which is updated regularly.
Die Highlights of Monsieur Cuisine Connect im Überblick:
- easy to use thanks to the large display with touchscreen
- diverse recipes with step-by-step instructions
- Access to online recipe database
- integrated kitchen scales
- large capacity
- easy cleaning (dishwasher safe)
- At 338.58 euros, it is many times cheaper than the Thermomix from Vorwerk
Looking for more deals? Here you can find the current offers from your favorite shops:
Disclaimer: We’re looking for products for you that we think you’ll like. The selection is subjective, but editorially independent. We have affiliate partnerships, which means that if you make a purchase using a link marked with an asterisk, we receive a small commission. Our recommendations and the selection of products are not influenced by this. The content is also independent of our advertising marketing. You can find our guidelines for journalistic independence here: www.axelspringer.com/de/leitlinien-der-journalistischen-unabhaengigkeit