Furthermore, start problems with the new WoW add-on Shadowlands on Windows 7 systems with selected DirectX 12 render have been fixed, as well as occasional game crashes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with activated DirectX ray tracing. In general, Radeon RX 6000 cards from version 20.11.2 are supported, since version 19.2.3 the mobile processors with integrated Vega graphics are also compatible with the Adreanalin driver package. This means that notebook users are no longer dependent on the driver support provided by the respective manufacturer, but can also use this driver.
Fixed issues in version 20.11.3:
- Radeon’s RX 6000 series graphics products may experience lower than expected performance in Watchdogs: Legion and Dirt5.
- Radeon’s RX 5000/500/400 series graphics products may perform lower than expected in Godfall.
- Godfall is not recognized or listed on the Radeon Software tab.
- Crysis Remastered can lead to falsification of the character models in graphics products of the RX 6800 series under Radeon.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes that occurred in Total War Saga: Troy and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands Shadowlands may fail to start when the DirectX 12 API is selected on Windows 7 system configurations.
- Fixed some intermittent crashes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War with DirectX ray tracing enabled.
- HDR on supported Windows 10 desktops may be disabled when DOOM Eternal starts rendering in HDR mode.
- Fixed issues found on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, and FinalWire AIDA64.
- Corruption issues in Red Dead Redemption 2 in 1080p resolution on Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics products have been fixed.
Known issues in version 20.11.3:
- Flickering brightness can intermittently occur in some games when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and the game is set to use full screen mode.
- Metro Exodus, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V and Call of Duty: In Modern Warfare, when DirectX® ray tracing is activated, application crashes can occur temporarily.
- The anisotropic filtering in Radeon Software graphics settings does not take effect in DirectX®9 applications on RDNA graphics products.
- Some games may drop out if they are set to borderless full screen and an extended display is connected when the Netflix app from the Windows Store is running on RDNA graphics products.
- Radeon recording and streaming capabilities may not be enabled on AMD Radeon HD 7800 graphics products.
- Changing the HDMI Scaling slider can result in FPS being fixed at 30.
- Performance Metrics Overlay and the Performance Tuning tab incorrectly report higher than expected idle clock speeds on Radeon RX 5700 graphics products. Performance and power consumption are not affected by this false message.
- Enhanced Sync can result in a black screen if enabled on some games and system configurations. All users who may experience problems with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Oculus Link users may experience crashes on Polaris and Vega series graphics products.
- A flicker may occur when the Radeon Software Overlay is invoked while Immortals: Fenyx Rising is running on an extended display.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege can corrupt hybrid graphics scenarios when using the Vulkan API on an extended screen.
- Screen flicker may occur when using MSI Afterburner be watch.
Version 20.11.3 of the new adrenaline driver including complete release notes is available for the Windows 7 (64-bit) and Windows 10 (64-bit) operating systems and can be downloaded directly from the manufacturer’s homepage.