The 7-day incidence in the Lindau district has been above a value of 200 since Saturday.
According to the Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance, this is automatic. This applies to schools, music and driving schools as well as markets (except weekly markets).
There is also a curfew from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
Here are the rules in detail:
From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., staying outside of your own apartment is prohibited, unless this is justified
- a medical or veterinary emergency or other medically urgent treatment
- the exercise of professional or official activities or training purposes that cannot be postponed
- exercising custody and access rights
- the urgent care of people in need of support and minors
- accompanying the dying
- of acts of care for animals
- participation in religious services and gatherings of religious communities in the period from December 24th to 26th, 2020 or
- of similar weighty and irrefutable reasons.
Markets are prohibited for the sale of goods with the exception of the sale of food in the context of weekly markets that take place regularly.
At all schools with the exception of the schools for special needs education and the final classes, there are no face-to-face classes from grade eight.
Classes at music schools and driving school lessons in face-to-face form are prohibited.
The consumption of alcohol in public spaces has been generally prohibited all day since Friday due to a change in the Infection Protection Measures Ordinance.