- Currently there are 144 people infected with corona from Schwerte (as of December 1st at 4.30 p.m.). If you add up the number of corona cases since the start of the pandemic in Schwerte, you get a total 615.
- The district of Unna has it Incidence exceeded 50 cases per 100,000 population. That is why one also applies in Schwerte between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Mask requirement in public, very busy places. The zones between the train station and the market square are particularly affected. Since the new regulations from November 25th The mask requirement applies outdoors also in the parking lots in front of the shops.
- On November 2nd the „Lockdown light“ started, which has since been extended until December 20th. Only from December 23rd to January 1st, depending on the incidence value of the city or the district, there will be easing of the contact restrictions. Otherwise, one of the rules that apply nationwide and thus also in the Unna district, above all, Keep your distance and drastically reduce contacts. In addition, bars, clubs, discos and pubs as well as everything that is used solely for recreational purposes must remain closed. Also cosmetic studios, massage practices, tattoo studios and comparable service providers stay closed. Visits to the hairdresser and physiotherapy are still allowed. In retail, depending on the retail space, only one customer is allowed per 10 or 20 square meters. The tourism branch remains in hibernation.
- This is in charge of the fight against the further spread of the virus Health department of the Unna district, which offers current information online.
- Coronavirus-Hotlines: NRW Ministry of Health on Tel. (0211) 91 19 10 01, Federal Ministry of Health on Tel. (030) 346 46 51 00 and (0800) 011 77 22, Unna District on Tel. (0800) 102 02 05 (Mon. to Fri. . from 10 to 14’o clock)
- All previous developments in connection with the coronavirus in Schwerte can be found here.
Tuesday December 1st
The Unna district today reported 16 new infections for Schwerte. Meanwhile, 13 swords are considered to have recovered. The district health department did not report another death in connection with the coronavirus today – not even across the district. Instead, the incidence value in the district has increased further and is now 225.6. For comparison: yesterday it was still 219.