On Tuesday there will be the Carinthian Derby between the EC GRAND Immo VSV and the EC-KAC. Sky Sport Austria 3 will broadcast the game live. There are also two more games in the bet-at-home ICE Hockey League on the program.
EC Red Bull Salzburg will face Hydro Fehérvár AV19 for the second time within five days. Last Friday, the Red Bulls prevailed 5-3. In addition, championship leader HCB Südtirol Alperia is in action against the Dornbirn Bulldogs. The South Tyroleans want to achieve their seventh victory in a row.
BET-AT-HOME ICE HOCKEY LEAGUE:
DI, 01.12.2020, 19:15 UHR: EC RED BULLS SALZBURG – HYDRO FEHÉRVÁR AV19 (RED BULLS LIVESTREAM)
REFEREES: ROHATSCH, SIEGEL, Bedynek, Kontschieder. I >> FREE-LIVESTREAM <<
- For the second time within five days, EC Red Bull Salzburg will meet Hydro Fehérvár AV19 in their home hall. On Friday, November 27th, the Red Bulls prevailed 5-3. It was Salzburg’s first victory after five defeats in a row. On Sunday, November 29th, another RBS exclamation mark followed with a 10-2 victory over the leaders at the time, Moser Medical Graz99ers.
- After the defeat in Salzburg, Fehérvár suffered another defeat at HCB Südtirol Alperia the next day. There was a 4-1 swatter against the current leader of the table from South Tyrol.
In the table, Salzburg are in sixth place with 20 points from eleven games. Fehérvár has already played 16 games and is third with 27 points.
- At home, RBS has so far scored points in all six games of the season. Only against the Steinbach Black Wings 1992 they had to admit defeat after overtime. Fehérvár, in turn, is the best away team in the league so far. They were able to get 14 out of a possible 21 points abroad.
- In the H2H, Salzburg is clearly in the front. Both teams have dueled 73 times so far. The Mozartstadters emerged victorious in 44 games.
- With a save percentage of 92.7%, Jean-Philippe Lamoureux (RBS) is in third place in this ranking. Sebastian Dahm from EC-KAC is at the top with 93.6%.
- When it comes to penalty killing, Salzburg is top notch. Out of 36 outnumbered games, they only conceded three goals. With a rate of 91.7%, they are almost six percentage points ahead of their first rival, the spusu Vienna Capitals (85.9%).
- When it comes to Fehérvár, particular attention should be paid to Colton Hargrove and János Hári. While the Hungarian Hári failed to score for the first time after eleven games in a row last Saturday, the American Hargrove already has a scoring streak of six games.
- RBS head coach Matt McIlvane will still have to do without convalescents Mario Huber, Filip Varejcka and Alexander Rauchwald.
- The game will be broadcast on the Red Bulls livestream.
TU, 01.12.2020, 19:15 UHR: EC GRAND IMMO VSV – EC-KAC (LIVE AUF SKY SPORT AUSTRIA 3)
REFEREES: OFNER, STERNAT, Nothegger, Seewald. I >> SKY X <<
- In the 134th Carinthian Derby, since the league was founded in summer 2000, between the EC GRAND Immo VSV and the EC-KAC, Michael Raffl makes a comeback in the highest Austrian league. Only last Sunday it was announced that the VSV is loaning Raffl from the Philadelphia Flyers.
- The KAC has so far been successful in 71 duels, the VSV in 62. If you can write another victory in your vita, you can see it live on Sky Sport Austria 3 from 19:15.
- In the first meeting of the season Klagenfurt celebrated a 3-1 victory after Villach took a 1-0 lead after just 35 seconds. It was the KAC’s third Derby win in a row. From the last eight games, the red jackets prevailed seven times.
- In tabular terms, there is a duel between table tenth Villach and table fifth Klagenfurt. Both teams separate thirteen points.
Both teams recently had to admit defeat. While the KAC lost to the spusu Vienna Capitals 5: 4 after overtime at home, the VSV had no chance in the 4: 1 away defeat at HCB Südtirol Alperia.
- In the Villach town hall, the VSV was able to win all of the past three games, two of them after a shootout. In the home table, the Adler are still only in tenth place. The KAC has only been successful in two of the last five away games, but is the fourth best away team in the league. After the guest appearance in Villach, the KAC will have four more away games in a row.
- The KAC is in third place in penalty killing (85.3%). The VSV is in tenth place in this ranking (77.1%).
- With Sebastian Dahm, the Klagenfurt goalkeeper with the currently best catch quota in their squad. The save percentage of the 33-year-old Dane is 93.6%.
- David Fischer, Johannes Bischofberger and Niki Kraus will definitely be missing from the KAC in the derby. This also applies to Fredrik Eriksson, who played his last league game for Klagenfurt on Sunday and returned to his home club Straubing in Germany on Monday as contractually agreed.
- At VSV, the ailing defenders Patrick Wolf and Freddy Allard are questionable.
TUE, 12/01/2020, 8:15 PM: HCB SÜDTIROL ALPERIA – DORNBIRN BULLOGS (LIVE ON LIVE.ICE.HOCKEY & VIDEO33 TV)
REFEREES: PIRAGIC, TRILAR, Pardatscher, Rigoni. I >> PPV-LIVESTREAM <<
- The HCB Südtirol Alperia is currently the team of the hour. The Foxes have all won the last six games. In each of these games they scored a minimum of three goals. The Dornbirn Bulldogs were able to win again for the first time after two defeats in a row.
- In the first duel of the season, Bozen celebrated a 3-2 away win against Vorarlberg. It was the 15th victory in the 35th duel with the DEC.
- In the table, Bozen laughs from the top. From eleven games they got 28 out of 33 possible points. The Dornbirn Bulldogs are eighth in the table. They got 19 points from 15 games.
- The HCB Südtirol Alperia is by far the best power play team in the league. They scored a goal in thirteen out of 42 outnumbered situations (30.9%). The Moser Medical Graz99ers follow in second place, with 23.4%. The Dornbirn Bulldogs are at the bottom of the ranking with a success rate of just 8.6%.
- With a save percentage of 93.4%, HCB goalkeeper Leland Irving is in second place. The Canadian managed a shutout in two of his five missions.
- Daniel Catenacci is the league’s top scorer with ten goals, along with three other players. The 27-year-old managed at least one goal in nine out of eleven appearances. In his third season at HCB, the native Canadian is only two goals missing to contest his regular season with the highest number of goals for the South Tyroleans.
- The game will be broadcast on live.ice.hockey as a pay-per-view live stream. In addition, the game is available live on Video33 TV for all Italian viewers.
www.ice.hockey, Foto: Kuess/www.qspictures.net