Twin Mirror (01. Dezember)
To be honest, at the Paris-based developer Dontnod Entertainment, we still think of it straight away Life is Strange, the great episode title. Since the adventure was published in 2015, it has followed Vampire, Life is Strange 2 and the Xbox exclusive Tell Me Why rather moderate success (playful as well as commercial), so that the plans for an expansion to an AAA developer are still on hold. Even after the latest game, Twin Mirror, the indie developer will probably remain one of them – of course, that’s not tragic. The new adventure is, even if it was designed in episode format in the meantime, an independent game. We hear the story of the investigative journalist Sam, who is investigating in his hometown. Typically Dontnod there are different endings here. Twin Mirror appears for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Immortals: Fenyx Rising (December 3rd)
When the action adventure is announced, everyone has the direct comparison Zelda bread drawn, and given the chosen graphics and the open game world, that’s no wonder. In fact, however, the game around the protagonist Fenyx has moved a bit away from the model, which I also do in mine Play report of the Google Stadia demo have set out. Ubisoft Québec (most recently Assassin’s Creed Odyssey) are oriented towards bread, but try something new here and that’s basically something nice at treadmill forges. How the adventure can actually perform and whether the game world can maintain the quality of the demo for the entire game can be found in our test. Immortals: Fenyx Rising appears for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series and Google Stadia.
Haven (December 3rd)
The Game Bakers from Montpellier have dealt with standard puzzlers like Squids or Squids Odyssey not necessarily covered with fame, but then with Furi released one of the best action titles in 2016. You have now taken your time with the relaxed RPG Haven for four years. The only thing that Haven has in common with the previous project is the fight for freedom; apart from that, we get a completely different game here. We control the two protagonists Yu and Kay at the same time in their search for resources to make their home a little more pleasant. Occasional fights create tension, while the story otherwise focuses on the relationship between Yu and Kay and we should get to know the two characters in all facets. Haven appears for Steam, Xbox One, Xbox Series (directly from release in Game Pass) and PlayStation 5 and later for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
Cyberpunk 2077 (December 10th)
The comment: This release date is only valid with reservations. The upcoming RPG from CD Project Red has been postponed several times, but everything looks like that December 10th will really be the day of the epochal work. But can the science fiction role-playing game still live up to the immense expectations? Well, after all, the Poles are one of the few developers who can be trusted to achieve this. Oh, about the game: We play a character in Night City Wire and experience the extensive main story and countless side missions there with equal intensity. There is also the lively game world and certainly some sideline activities. A classic RPG then. Cyberpunk 2077 appears for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and is upward compatible too Xbox Series and PlayStation 5.
What else is there?
The VR RPG was released in 2016 Chronos for Oculus and thus a small target group. Probably due to the good ratings at the time, developer Gunfire Games is bringing the game in a remastered version as Chronos: Before the Ashes on December 1st Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Also on December 1st and also for Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One comes the strategy game Empire of Sin from Brenda (Wizardry) and John Romero (Doom). The role-playing game is set in Chicago in the 1920s and includes turn-based combat. With Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack the two rhythm RPGs will be published in the West for the first time – on December 3rd, the double pack will appear digitally Nintendo Switch. The strategy simulation, on the other hand, is about terraforming and colonizing Mars For Asperathat started on December 03 Steam appears. Steam and the Nintendo Switch will also be featuring the Puzzle Platformer on December 7th Drawn to Life: Two Realms happy. Here is the Scribblenauts-Formula turned upside down by not arbitrary items, but arbitrary characters of the puzzle should be the solution.
However, there is a twist to the Metroidvania formula in Monster Sanctuary, because the platformer is mainly about taming monsters and using them in turn-based battles. The RPG comes up on December 8th Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Call of the Sea on the other hand, there is no fighting, this is about the story and solving puzzles. The first-person adventure appears on December 8th Steam, Xbox One and Xbox Series. All encounters, whether hostile or not, should be in the 2D adventure Unto the End have real meaning – the game comes up on December 9th Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (Nintendo Switch on December 17th). Orwell’s Animal Farm is the video game adaptation of the classic and will be released on December 10th Steam. And for that Epic Store comes with Airborne Kingdom a mix of city management and exploration, the release is scheduled for December 17th.
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Shooter) – 01. Dezember, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5
- Project Wingman (Simulation) – December 1st, Steam
- Spirit of the North (Adventure) – December 1st, PlayStation 5
- Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (Rouge-like-RPG) – 02. Dezember, Steam, Nintendo Switch
- Sam & Max Save the World Remastered (Adventure) – 02. Dezember, Steam, Nintendo Switch
- Wildfire (Adventure) – 03. Dezember, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Pretty Princess Party (Adventure) – 03. Dezember, Nintendo Switch
- The Son: A Wild West Tale (Action) – December 3rd, Steam
- Absolute Drift: Zen Edition (Racing) – 03. Dezember, Nintendo Switch
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes (Action-RPG) – 03. Dezember, Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
- Ruin-fresh (JRPG) – 03. Dezember, Steam, Xbox One
- FIFA 21 (Sports) – December 4th, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5
- Madden NFL 21 (Sports) – December 4th, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5
- John Wick Hex (Action) – 04. Dezember, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One
- Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon & the Blade of Light (Strategy) – December 4th, Nintendo Switch
- Nine Witches: Family Disruption (Adventure) – 04. Dezember, Xbox One
- Dragon Quest XI S: Champions of Fate – Definitive Edition (JRPG) – 04. Dezember, Xbox One
- Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm & Exercise (Sports) – December 4th, Nintendo Switch
- Have got has got (MMORPG) – December 8th, PlayStation 5
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Puzzle) – 08. Dezember, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series
- Destiny 2 (Shooter) – 08. Dezember, Xbox Series, PlayStation 5
- Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia (JRPG) – December 10th, PlayStation 4
- Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond (VR Shooter) – December 11th, Steam
- Alba: A Wildlife Adventure (Adventure) – December 11th, Steam
- Collection of SaGa: Final Fantasy Legend (JRPG) – 15. Dezember, Nintendo Switch
Click here for the games in November 2020.