How to do the silly puzzle mix
In the talent battle mode in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (from 34,99€ at buy) players can create a team of three characters and use their respective skills to create the perfect line-up.
“Each character in Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 starts with a single special ability, but can learn more, more powerful skills in the course of the game with enough experience. In talent battle mode, it is of great importance to coordinate the character’s skills – they are complementary skills the key to victory! For example, blocks or garbage puyos can be used to sabotage the opposing game and to attack the challenger’s HP bar directly. If a player loses all life points, the game is lost.
- Character Skills: Use the characters’ powerful skills to decide the talent battles for you! Restoring life points, influencing the Puyo colors or dissolving Tetris lines: this and much more is possible!
- Level Up: In adventure mode, life points, MP, attacks, defenses and restorations can be improved and increased.
- Item cards: Strengthen your team with item cards that increase character stats. The launch edition contains special content. “
Based on the puzzle leagues of the previous title, three more leagues have been added: Tetris League, Puyo Puyo League and the Talent League. These leagues offer space for competitions. The free game, as already known from Puyo Puyo Tetris, can be played with a little less speed.
- “Puzzle leagues: Looking for a challenge? Puzzle leagues offer a special platform for high-profile competitions. You can choose from: The Puzzle League (free choice between Puyo Puyo and Tetris), Tetris League, Puyo Puyo League and Talent League.
- Free play: Fans who want to play Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 more comfortably can start a casual game online. With up to four players, several modes are available: Versus, Talent Fight, Swap, Fusion, Party and Big Bang, in which the settings can be freely selected. Create a room and invite your friends!
- Challenge rank: scores can be shared and compared online in numerous modes, for example Endless Puyo, Tiny Puyo, Sprint, Marathon and Ultra. Leaderboards show your top score. “
Last current video: Turn the Tables Trailer