Three people taken to the hospital


There was a fire on Friday in a nursing home in the Münster district of Stuttgart. The emergency services were alerted in the late afternoon, as the control center in Stuttgart announced. According to the police, the fire broke out in the room of a 76-year-old resident. She put out the flames herself and suffered from smoke poisoning. The woman came to the hospital.

According to the control center, the emergency services brought the residents outside. According to the police, two police officers also inhaled smoke gases and came to the hospital for outpatient treatment as a precaution.

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here