Dresden jewel theft: 5th suspect still on the run
Two months after the arrest of alleged perpetrators of the spectacular Dresden jewelery theft a fifth suspect is still in hiding. After the 21 year old man from one Arab-born Remmo clans in Berlin will continue to be searched, it said on Thursday by the Dresden public prosecutor.
On November 25, 2019, the perpetrators broke into the famous Grünes Gewölbe treasury in Dresden valuable historical jewels stolen. A year later, on November 17, 2020, the police captured three alleged perpetrators from the well-known Arab-born Remmo extended family. Two 21-year-old twin brothers fled that night, one of whom was arrested on December 14th.
The four suspects are still in custody in Dresden. A quick indictment in the next few months is not expected. “That will take a while,” said a spokesman for the public prosecutor’s office for the German press agency.
The investigation is extensive, especially the one Sighting of the many storage media need time. After the recent raid in Berlin, further evidence was to be evaluated, including eight cell phones. So far none of the four highly suspicious men commented. (dpa)
[ source link ]
Blue light reports Berlin Brandenburg mask bus driver offended #18yearold arrested Police Justice Berlin