Model and “It-Boy” Harry Brant dead – “accidental overdose”

0
4



Updated January 19, 2021 at 2:37 pm

  • US supermodel Stephanie Seymour mourns her son: Harry Brant died at the age of 24 from an accidental drug overdose.
  •  The  24-year-old worked as a model and entrepreneur and is said to have had addiction problems for years.
  • According to a media report, Brant was found lifeless on Sunday.

You can find more celebrity news here

Harry Brant, the son of US supermodel Stephanie Seymour and entrepreneur Peter Brant, is dead. He died at the age of 24 at an accidental Overdose prescription drugs, the New York Times wrote, citing his family. According to reports, Brant, who was also a model like his mother, had addiction problems for years.

“We will be forever sad that this devastating disease cut short his life,” the family said. “He’s been in his 24 years reached a lot, but we’ll never get a chance to see how much more Harry could have done. “

© www.de24.news

 The  family referred to Brant as “creative, loving and powerful soul”who brought light to people’s hearts. According to the New York Times, Brant was already getting found lifeless on Sunday.

Harry Brant works as a model and was considered the “Prince of the Night”

As a model, Brant worked for the Italian “Vogue”. Together with his brother Peter, he developed a line of cosmetics that is intended for both men and women.

He was considered the “prince of the night” who frequented to be found at parties in different countries was. © www.de24.news

 The  media described the brothers, who made headlines as teenagers, as influential “It-Boys”.

According to his parents, Harry Brant had planned to go to a new clinic this year fight his addiction. Seymour and the businessman and art collector Peter Brant married in 1995. (dpa / dh)




In 2020 the world had to say goodbye to many big stars. We remember some of them in the gallery.





[ source link ]
https://www.gmx.at/magazine/unterhaltung/lifestyle/model-it-boy-harry-brant-tot-versehentliche-ueberdosis-35452586

Model ItBoy Harry Brant dead accidental overdose

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here