Pass the rest stop test or you will have to forego the pee break next time
Dear quizzticle class
Last week I wanted to know from you how many of the 50 coldest countries in the world you can list.
You did very well and gave an average of 70% correct answers. 3.8% knew all 50 countries, 25.4% got the 6 with at least 45 correct countries. 81.6% were sufficient, which suggests that the quizzticle was rather on the (too) easy side.
Because you were so good last week, it will be even more difficult today. We are staying in a cold country, namely Switzerland. Today I want to know how many motorway service areas you can list.
- List as many Swiss motorway service areas as possible.
- The rest stops are arranged by canton.
- The highway on which the rest stop is located serves as a reference.
- You don’t have to enter the states in the correct order.
- The countdown is on, you have 20 minutes.
- Press «Play» and off you go!
Would you like to support watson and journalism?
(You will be redirected to complete the payment)
Car brand design then vs. today
How we go on vacation today and how it used to be
You might also be interested in:
Subscribe to our newsletter