ARD: viewer anger because of “small against large” presenter Kai Pflaume – “not at all”
ARD: “Small versus large” presenter Pflaume in the criticism
In the ARD-Show “Small against Big” kids compete with the big stars in various disciplines. In the new edition on Saturday, presenter Kai Pflaume welcomes entertainer Wigald Boning, canine professional Martin Rütter and actor Jürgen Vogel to the duel.
- Jörg Hartmann
- Wigald Boning
- Viktoria Rebensburg
- Rolando Villazon
- Martin Rütter
- Sascha Huber
- Sven Hannawald
- Arabella Kiesbauer
- Emilia Schüle
- Jürgen Vogel
So it could be a fun evening – if it weren’t for Kai Pflaume, the ARD viewers think. Apparently, some people have a little 53-year-old overload.
So many users on Facebook comment under the show announcement that they don’t like the moderator:
- “Fortunately there are alternatives. Plum doesn’t work at all “
- “You have to endure it every day .. an omnipresence that is annoying”
- “Kai Pflaume and Jörg Pilawa have the first firmly under control”
- “A more than three-hour long rate show with Kai Pflaume only ran last Saturday”
- “P&P (Plum & Pilawa), a single disaster in ARD entertainment”
- “Plum again on Saturday”
In fact, Kai Pflaume, or his colleague Jörg Pilawa, seems to be the first choice on ARD when it comes to the moderation of large primetime programs. Because in addition to “Small versus Big”, Kai Pflaume can also be seen regularly on “Who knows something?”.
More ARD news:
The odds finally prove the 53-year-old right.
“Small against big” runs on Saturday at 8.15 p.m. in the first. (kv)
[ source link ]
ARD Trouble Small Big