The draft was developed in exchange between the SPD states and other minister presidents. It has already been sent to the CDU-led countries. On Tuesday, all the heads of the state chancelleries will meet with the head of the chancellery, Helge Braun.
The incidences 10 and 20 are no longer included, instead a so-called cluster strategy is planned.
In an interview, Müller had also announced that he would present a “proposal without the values 10 or 25” and thus said goodbye to the fixation on incidence values for the determination of opening steps, which he himself had recently maintained.
The paper shows steps out of the lockdown from falling below a 7-day incidence of 50 new cases per 100,000 inhabitants and week.
For a complete view of the table please click on the picture
Possible relaxation of the infection control measures are grouped into four blocks, the “clusters”. This is how they are structured:
The incidence value is stable or falling for a further 14 days
Before that, risk level B applies with an incidence of more than 100 and risk level A with more than 50. B would be the hard lockdown, with an incidence between 50 and 100, i.e. risk level A, there should only be one relief for children: they are allowed in groups of up to ten people Doing sports together again in the open air. However, all other restrictions remain in place – with the exception of the gradual reopening of schools and daycare centers that has already been initiated.
Museums open again with an incidence of less than 35
The following easing would then be conceivable:
The maximum group size is ten people. Indoor sports remain forbidden – a “first entry” is only provided for the “Individual sport or two at a distance” category.
Hairdressers are not specifically mentioned in the latest version of the plan for “body-friendly services”; according to the plan, only medically necessary things should take place up to a stable incidence of 35 or less (cluster 1). On February 10th, the Chancellor and the Prime Ministers of the federal states had already agreed that Hairdressers outside the row are allowed to open from next Monday.
A large number of noticeable easing is only planned in “Cluster 1” when the incidence mark has fallen below the 35th mark for seven days.
Here is an overview of the regulations in various areas:
– Libraries and museums are allowed to open for restricted use from an incidence below 35 (cluster 1).
The aters, concert halls and cinemas only 14 days later (cluster 2) with a limited number of visitors.
– Clubs a further 14 days later (cluster 3), but with person restrictions, hygiene concept – and without singing.
– Of the retail trade should also only be allowed to reopen from an incidence of 35, initially with an access restriction of 10 square meters per customer, from an area of 800 square meters with 20 square meters per customer.
The latter is to be omitted in cluster 3.
– Play tennis in the hall (sport for two at a distance) should again be possible without restrictions from cluster 1, Soccer (Sport in groups without any distance) up to 10 people only in cluster 3.
– In the Gastronomy are allowed to open the outdoor areas from an incidence of 35 (cluster 1) but with a restriction to a maximum of four people from two households. Snacks can be consumed on site. Indoor spaces are allowed to open with a restricted number of people if the incidence is stable for 14 days (cluster 2), this also applies to Pubs.
– Even with Events If the incidence is 35 or more, a “first entry” should be possible with a maximum of 250 people outdoors. From cluster 2 also indoors with a maximum of 150 people.
– „Leisure facilities“Are allowed to open outside from cluster 1, 14 days later also inside.
– Tourist overnight stays should be possible again after 14 days of stable incidence below 35 (cluster 2).
The Contact restrictions are relaxed from an incidence of less than 35 to a maximum of five people from two households (cluster 1), then ten people from three households (cluster 2) and ten people (cluster 3).
School opening “made available”
Important: In addition to the incidences and times, other so-called “dynamic factors” also play a role when deciding whether or not to implement relaxation. Under the heading “Factors that guide action”, the paper speaks of “assessment factors” such as the R-value, intensive care bed capacities and the prospective vaccination rate.
The transition to the following cluster group should only be possible “if the 7-day R-value and the ITS capacities remain at least stable at the same time as the incidence value is stable or falling.”
In addition, the plan also contains a stipulation in the event that the number of infections increases significantly again. According to the paper, the gradual opening of schools and daycare centers can also take place independently of the clusters because of their high “especially social importance”. However, it is also linked to “a further reduced infection rate”. With a 7-day incidence of more than 100, the presence operation is again “available”, they say.
On Tuesday morning, the Berlin Senate discussed the proposal from the Senate Chancellery. Participants then spoke of an “interim status” that was “noted”. Before that, Berlin’s Governing Mayor Michael Müller (SPD) had exchanged ideas with Senator for Economic Affairs Ramona (Pop) and Senator for Culture Klaus Lederer (Left) over the weekend. After the Senate meeting, both stated that the paper was an “interim status” that was to be discussed with experts.
The step-by-step plan is not ready for a decision at the current time and changes will be made in the coming days.
[ source link ]
Berlin draft cluster strategy opening plan SPD countries March #3rd Berlin