The PS5 is almost always out of stock. Many fans have the feeling that the console is being snatched from under their noses. To do something about it, you should check whether you are already using the following tricks. If not, you can increase your chances of getting a Sony console:
- Open a browser tab for each PS5 dealer and press the “F5” key. This means that you are constantly updating the website.
- Follow this twitter botthat reports availability to shops worldwide. This Twitter-Bot has Germany, Austria and Switzerland in view.
- Also use this Twitch bot, which checks PS5 stocks at retailers in real time.
- Visit shops with a logged-in account.
The order can then be placed more quickly.
- Use newsletters or wish lists from some shops to receive news about availability.
- Also subscribe to our console newsletter (below).
- Several dealers in Germany often offer the PS5 in the morning. So check more often between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. to see if consoles are available.
Elsewhere we show you an overview of dealerships where you can buy the PS5. You can currently pre-order it together with an electricity tariff and buy it from 1 & 1 with a DSL contract. At the beginning of 2021, however, dealers should also receive a large supply.
Also read our review of the PS5 and our first forecast for the successor, the PS6.
In our arcade you will find more than 500 games – free of charge, playable directly on smartphone and PC!