You want to connect your Galaxy Buds to the PC, but you have no idea how and whether this is even possible? No need to despair, we’ll show you step by step how to do it.
When you are your beloved Galaxy Buds With the PC connect want to enjoy the powerful sounding and above all wireless Bluetooth headphones from Samsung at home, there is a very simple way to do this. In the following, we will tell you how best to proceed and what else to consider.
Connecting the Galaxy Buds to the PC: This is necessary
As you may have already guessed, you can even connect your Galaxy Buds to your PC via Bluetooth without any major effort. However, there are a few things to consider. For example, your PC must have a Bluetooth interface. If he does not have this, a USB Bluetooth adapter can easily help. If you use a laptop, it is usually integrated anyway.
Once you have a stable Bluetooth connection, all you have to do is follow a few simple steps to pair your Samsung wireless Bluetooth headphones with your computer. You can find out exactly how to do this in the following instructions.
This is how you can connect your Galaxy Buds to the PC
Once you’ve made sure that your PC is able to send and receive Bluetooth signals, you’re ready to go. You can connect your Galaxy Buds to the PC in a few simple steps:
- Put your Galaxy Buds in the charging case and close it. The n open it again to put your Galaxy Buds into pairing mode.
- You can now connect the Galaxy Buds to the PC by recognizing the headphones via Bluetooth.
- To do this, open the “Devices” tab on your computer.
- Here you will find the Bluetooth function, which should be switched on. The n click on “Add Bluetooth or other device”.
- Your PC will now scan for Bluetooth-enabled devices in the area. Since your Galaxy Buds count as such, they should appear as an entry in the list.
- Click on “Connect” to use your Galaxy Buds with your PC.
Select Galaxy Buds as the default device
Once you have been able to connect your Galaxy Buds to the PC, you may first have to select it as the default device if you cannot get any sound. This is very easy to do by right-clicking on the “Loudspeaker” symbol in the lower right corner of your taskbar on the computer. Now you open the “Sound Settings” and choose your output device from the list directly at the top. If you want to use the Galaxy Buds, these should also be selected so that you can see everything.
Conclusion: Connecting the Galaxy Buds to a PC is not rocket science
As you can see, it’s very easy to connect your Galaxy Buds to the PC. All that is required is Bluetooth support. You can find out here how you can use Samsung’s Galaxy Buds even with the competition from Apple. And of course we don’t want to withhold from you which alternatives to the AirPods are available.