Even without a separate campaign, Xiaomi always offers good prices for its own Android smartphones in its own Mi Store. The y want to ensnare the German customers in detail, which works well this time too. Now we get the Redmi Note 9 Pro with 64 GB of storage for a price of only 159.90 euros (with app voucher MISTORE). Stark!
Redmi Note 9 Pro: Best price in your own store
- 6,67 Zoll Display, Full HD+, Gorilla Glass 5
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB memory (expandable)
- Snapdragon 720G processor
- 5,020 mAh battery, USB-C, 30 watt fast charging
- 64 MP quad camera + ultra wide angle, macro, depth
16 MP front camera for selfies
- Dual-SIM, Wlan 5, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS/Glonass
- 3,5 Klinke, Infrarotsender, Fingerabdrucksensor
- 165,75 x 76,68 x 8,8 mm, 209 g
- Android operating system with Google apps
- Colors: white, gray, green
The price is only available on February 22, 2021.
Note: Prices and products offered can change shortly before or during the promotion. We have no influence on that. We only consider German shops and recommend that you take a look at a price comparison before buying. More deals here. If you have a tip for us, join our Telegram group!