Wreckfest gamers can now download the free Wrecknado update 1.92 “Wrecknado”!
THQ Nordic announced that the new free Wreckfest update 1.92 “Wrecknado” and the chargeable Car Pack # 9 are now available.
The new update includes a new racetrack that uncovered a veritable storm of destruction. Four big loops lead to a real vortex of destruction! And the new tournament for this month is about worries until the tow truck arrives: The aim is to turn off as many AI carts as possible on the Wrecknado course and to keep your own position in the race in mind. Because the further ahead you are in the field, the more points you get for crashing your opponent.
The Reckless Car Pack is now available for purchase for € 3.99, but is also included in Season Pass 2.
- Gorbie: The secret community favorite has finally arrived. This wild beauty offers pure driving pleasure – and even more destruction fun!
- Blade: This is what Americans look like! This 80s muscle car even looks quick when it is stationary.
- Stepvan: With this classic from pop culture, you make other carts cold. Freezing.
Patch notes for update 1.92
In the following we have the English-language patch notes for the 3.004GB update:
- Added support for the new DLC pack „Reckless Car Pack“ containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle „Taxi Wrecker“ for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle „Drag 55“ for Bulldog.
SYSTEM (these XB1 changes are not live yet, but coming soon)
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased admin_steam_ids and op_steam_ids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
– Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
– Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.
Wreckfest was released on August 27, 2019 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and in 2018 for the PC.