At the first WoW panel at BlizzCon 2021, the Blizzard developers gave a first preview of the phases of World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic. In this message we have summarized what is known so far.
In the following we have summarized what is known so far:
Pre-Patch-Phase von TBC Classic
- Draenei and blood elves will be playable.
Phase 1 of TBC Classic
- Magtheridon’s Chamber
- Gruul’s lair
Phase 2 of TBC Classic
- Snake Shrine (was already available at the TBC launch in 2007)
- Fortress of Storms (was already available at the TBC launch in 2007)
Phase 3 of TBC Classic
- Hyjal summit (was already available at the TBC launch in 2007)
- Black Temple (came with patch 2.1)
- Arena season 2 (came with patch 2.1.2 / when exactly arena season 1 starts, the developers did not say).
Phase 4 of TBC Classic
- Arena season 3 (came with patch 2.3)
- Zul’Aman (Kam mit Patch 2.3)
Phase 5 of TBC Classic
- Sunwell Plateau (came with patch 2.4)
- Arena Season 4 (started some time after the patch, on June 24, 2008)
- Isle of Quel’Danas (came with patch 2.4)
- Dungeon Terrace of the Masters (came with patch 2.4)
The guild bank, for example, the quests and rewards of various factions or the arena of the ruins of Lordaeron. As soon as there are new findings, we will of course keep you up to date.
Read these interesting stories too PC
WoW: Recap des Q&A-Panels der BlizzCon 2021 – Fliegen, Story, TBC & Co
The Q&A on WoW from BlizzCon 2021 – we have summarized all the important information and answers from the developers for you! PC
WoW: TBC Classic – Trommeln, World Buffs, Patch-2.4.3-Stand – Interview
WoW: Tazavesh – This is what awaits you in the new mega dungeon
Picture gallery for “WoW: This is what the five phases of Burning Crusade Classic look like”