PATCH SIZES & DEPLOYMENT TIME
- Xbox Series X|S: ca. 19,53 GB
- Xbox One: ca. 15,27 GB
- PlayStation 5: ca. 11,18 GB
- PlayStation 4: ca. 10,23 GB
- PC: ca. 18,04 GB
- Deployment time for all platforms: 1:00 p.m. CET.
Julzeit: River Raid Mode We have added river raids to the game.
- Prepare your Jomsviking crew for this replayable mode and discover unexplored areas of England and new opportunities for raids. New loot, rewards and challenges await the Raven clan!
The river raid mode is part of the Julzeit content. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players will be able to access it for free once Title Update 1.1.2 is downloaded.
- Berserker Trap: Tie a trap of deceptive powder to your arrow. Any movement nearby triggers the trap. Surprise unsuspecting opponents!
- Battle Cry: In a sudden frenzy, Eivor utters a bloodcurdling scream, grows stronger, and makes nearby enemies stagger back in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Strike: Eivor takes a shoulder thrust that knocks opponents back and destroys objects.
- Corpse Carrier: Automatically carry a corpse after you commit an assassination attempt.
- Assassin’s Bone: Slide into enemies as you sprint to stumble them.
- Powerful oar stroke: give the longship an acceleration boost at the expense of stamina.
- Arrow Collector: Eivor has a greater chance of looting arrows from archers.
- Ready to fight: start every fight with a filled adrenaline field.
- Longship shield wall:
The crew will raise their shields together with you when you are in command of the longship.
- Runes and resources used to upgrade berserk equipment will return to inventory if the item is lost.
- Improved vibration detection when fishing. Fish up a BaRRRRRRRRsch.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to take off their disguise if they attacked while riding.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from catching fish at sea or near the shore.
- Fixed an issue where after catching a fish it could take a long time for a school of fish to reappear.
- Players will only receive items purchased from the Animus Shop after returning to England from Vinland.
- Predator attack animations have been changed to give players more time to react.
- Fixed an issue where fabric was not available. Everyone likes that.
- Items that have already been purchased are given a purchase date.
The slots for diamond runes have been removed from the entire armor set – except for the hull. Runes that have already been placed are returned to the inventory.
PICTURE, SOUND & ANIMATIONS
- Fixed some graphics and exposure errors.
- Some texture bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the explosion effect was missing from oil jugs. Oil jugs will now boom.
- (PS4 / PS5)
The Muspell Warg mount now burns with the fires of Hel!
The blood of your enemies will now cover all clothing.
- Fixed some animation issues related to the character or NPCs.
- Various clipping issues have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the Draugr Set visual effects from displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue that caused arrows to disappear from the quiver after reequipping the bow from inventory.
QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS & SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Fixed an issue in Storm of the Walls that could prevent the quest from being completed. Gunnar has decided to take part in the festivities in “
The First Night of Samhain”, which means that players can now complete the quest. Now we celebrate!
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could be killed in the World Event “
The Good Men of Scirwudu”. Hallelujah what a day.
- Yomswiking gear properties are now correctly displayed on the customization page.
- Fixed an issue where the Jomsvikings could change their appearance in the menu once they were recruited.
- Randvi is ready to hear the news on the Scrobbescir storyline, allowing the alliance to be concluded.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Tova after completing While Carrying the Torch.
- Fixed an issue that caused dice to be rerolled if both players used the god blessing “Gives 3 additional dice”. Now you probably don’t have an ace up your sleeve.
- Fixed an issue with the fishmonger that prevented the quest from completing after confirming death.
- Players no longer go ashen when fleeing from the fight against the bard in “
The Devil Knows the Best Songs”.
- Players who have loaded a saved status that they created after starting “Clues and Riddles” can now complete the goal.
- Fixed an issue in “New Family” that prevented the boss from taking damage from underground attacks.
- Fixed an issue in “New Family” where the boss got stuck in walls, stayed underground, or didn’t fight at all.
- Fixed an issue where the last order member was not revealed. No more hide and seek!
- Fixed an issue in Binding Fate that prevented the quest from completing because the boss might get stuck in the ground.
- Fixed an issue in Binding Fate that prevented the quest from completing after speaking to Tyr.
- Fixed an issue in War Tired that prevented the quest from completing after killing all of the NPCs outside.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in all members of the Order being killed after players took out a Zealot. That was probably the worst problem ever.
- Fixed an issue in “
The Grand Final” that prevented the quest from completing if the hideout was visited before starting the quest.
- Fixed an issue in Carved In Stone that was preventing players from transporting cargo.
- Fixed an issue in “
The Return of the Prince” where the target would get stuck if Eivor attempted an assassination attempt on the first training manikin before the first checkpoint.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Gudfrid Wohlgewand after the fight if he was thrown into the river. Yay!
- Fixed an issue in
The Idiot Saga Part 1 that prevented the house from catching fire, preventing players from completing this World Event.
- Fixed an issue in “Scitwald the Beautiful” that caused the child to grow. I BEG YOUR PARDON?!
- Fixed an issue in Scitwald the Beautiful that prevented Scitwald from leaving the water.
- Fixed an issue that prevented interacting with the settlement’s NPCs.
- Fixed an issue in Broken Dreams that prevented the world event from completing due to the wife’s death. A really appropriate quest name.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the world map from opening after a conversation with Ceolwulf.
GAMEPLAY, KAMPF & KI
- Fixed some issues related to the behavior of NPCs.
- Mounts now respond to Eivor’s call from the quick action wheel.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs would die before being hit. Call an emergency meeting.
- Fixed an issue where Eivor would stand on tiptoe after being inactive for too long. Eivor en pointe.
- Fixed an issue that caused decorative elements to appear in miniature format.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to get Nordens’ Bow through save / load actions. That had to be.
- (PS4) Fixed an issue that could cause cracking noises.
- Fixed an issue that caused dead swarming animals to make noises. I know an animus glitch when I see it.
- Fixed a problem that prevented the frame from being scaled to the size of the game window in Photo mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused difficulty loading the environment when moving the camera.
USER INTERFACE / HUD
- Various user interface / HUD bugs have been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused items from the Premium Starter Pack to be of subtle rather than mystical quality.
- After encountering Cola, its icon is now correctly displayed in the order menu.
- A problem has been fixed, which could cause Reda orders to appear in the quest log area “Cænt”.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in contracts not counting towards Vikings Wanted progress.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from interacting with items in Reda’s store when Focused Controls were on.
- Players now have the option to cycle through targets with the mouse wheel using M and T.
- Fixed an issue where stick input would get stuck after enabling the Swap Sticks option during the cairn puzzles.
- Fixed an issue where the mount would appear when players tried to lure enemies with whistles.
- Fixed an issue where the daily concept art would persist when the D-pad was pressed down.
- Fixed an issue that caused multiple daily concept art to appear on the world map.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse pointer would not appear when switching back from the controller to the mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Order of Elders icons from customizing with certain color ametropia settings.
- A problem has been fixed which caused control problems in photo mode when the “swap sticks” function was activated.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the Subtitle Backgrounds value not resetting to the default.
- Fixed an issue where Exploration difficulty would be reset to Adventurer when the default settings were restored.
- Fixed an issue where the adrenaline bar would not fill after the second assassination attempt when players attempted a chain assassination.
- A “stop fishing” button has been added.
- Various cases have been fixed in which Odin’s view incorrectly marked objects.
- Fixed an issue that could result in “data is corrupted” errors in the storage menu.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the ingot yield from the destroyer in Hamtun River Watch not being counted towards area wealth advancement as expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused toadstool puzzles to be marked with the wrong icon.
- (PC) Fixed various problems that prevented multiple Ubisoft Connect Achievements from being unlocked even though all conditions were met.
- (PC) A problem in connection with the activation requirement for “Attack on Horseback” has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that could result in online service errors when taking a photo or while hovering over a photo.
- Fixed an issue where the game could get stuck in the save / load menu while loading.
- Fixed an issue where MSI language controls stopped working after saving / loading.
PERFORMANCE & STABILITY
- Improved performance and stability.