Beatrice Egli finally makes it official – “Now it’s here!”
This Instagram post is a double gift for the fans of the hit star Beatrice Egli. Not just that Beatrice Egli in a wonderful outfit shows, no, she also has great information for her followers.
Noble robes stand Beatrice Egli especially good – she proves that once again in a post on Instagram.
+++ Beatrice Egli makes an extraordinary announcement – “The highest goal I’ve ever had” +++
Beatrice Egli: Photo in a wow dress and a special surprise
In a red dress with a deep cut back, you can see the Swiss woman standing on a stage from behind. The photo itself is a feast for the eyes for fans of Beatrice Egli – but the message is much more important.
This is Beatrice Egli:
- Beatrice Margerite Egli was born on June 21, 1988 in Lachen
- The Swiss began her singing career at the age of 14
- Beatrice Egli achieved her big breakthrough in 2013 when she won the RTL casting show “Deutschland sucht den Superstar” – over 70 percent of viewers voted for the blonde
- Since her DSDS participation, the singer has released seven studio albums
- Her best-of album “Bunt” was released in August 2020
- Beatrice Egli is the most successful Swiss artist to date
“Now it’s here, my new album,” writes the 32-year-old about the photo. What is meant is the gold edition of “Mini Schwiiz, mini Heimat”, the original version of which was released in August 2020.
“And do you know what I always look forward to most with a new album? For the moment, when I can play the new songs live with you on stage, ”says the singer looking forward to concerts after the Corona crisis. “I really hope that it will soon be the case!”
+++ Beatrice Egli reveals an intimate secret: “Have good friends, they organize it for me” +++
Her fans agree with Beatrice Egli and shower her with lovely words:
- “The album turned out so incredibly beautiful and great. I already love it. I’m looking forward to the day when we can all sing the songs together at a concert “
- “Your golden album has been in a loop since yesterday. I love it. And I hope that you can really play it live soon. “
- “I love the album and the ‘new’ songs on the album too. And the picture is also so so beautiful “
- “You look adorable”
Beatrice Egli tries as best she can to keep in touch with her fans during the Corona crisis. At least she can currently marvel at her on television: She is on the Vox show “Sing my Song”, as you can read here.
More to Beatrice Egli:
What is Beatrice Egli trying to tell us? Do you understand them