After village romance on 25.03. in which Steam Early Access started, the first patch is now available. Which changes for update 0.1.1. into village romance? PCGH summarizes.
Village Romance: Patch 0.1.1 – Bug fixes & improvements
Nevertheless, the developers at Toukana Interactive released a first patch after just two days in Early Access, which addresses some apparently important technical problems in the game. So there were probably several possibilities to get stuck in the loading screen due to damaged savegames. The developer has taken “several measures” against this. In the technology menu, the previously existing frame limit has been replaced by a Vsync options with different levels. Also interesting: the game no longer runs in the background.
What the patch 0.1.1. otherwise changed, is shown in the changelog below.
Patch 0.1.1 – Bug fixes & improvements
- Added several measures to prevent the loading screen from getting stuck due to corrupt save files
- Loading a duplicate of the current world by pressing “I” was prevented, resulting in overlapping and flickering tiles
- Translucent UI is no longer disabled when the border is turned off
- DivideByZero exceptions when detecting mouse wheel inputs close to 0 were prevented
- FrameCap has been replaced with VSync settings
- Background color changes more slowly when the mouse pointer hovers over different biomes
- Game no longer runs in the background
- Measures implemented to facilitate the detection of leaderboard fraud
- Highscore is only updated every 2 minutes or during Game Over to prevent the Steam upload limit from being reached
If you want to buy village romance, you have another option: together with our partner Gamesplanet, we have ensured that village romance can currently be dusted off as a bonus for the 1-year digital subscription from PCGH. All information can be found in the linked article.
1-year digital subscription from PCGH with game bonus village romance 44,99 Euro
[PLUS] Instructions: Pimp every PC game graphically
Image gallery for “Update on village romance: First patch 0.1.1 with bug fixes”