- Practice, qualification and races in Bahrain start this weekend.
- You can see everything about the “Grand Prix of Bahrain” on Sky, among other places.
- It’s the first race of the season.
At the weekend, Formula 1 will finally start again. On Saturday, March 27th, from 4:00 pm, Mick Schumacher, Hamilton, Vettel and Co. will compete for their starting positions in the qualification. We’ll show you where you can watch the race weekend on TV and live stream.
You can see all races, training sessions and qualifying completely live and in full on the pay TV channel Sky and the specially newly established channel Sky Sport F1. You can also receive it as a live stream over the Internet. All you need is a Sky Ticket subscription.
For Formula 1 you need the Supersport ticket, which is available in an annual subscription from 19.99 euros per month. If you want to cancel monthly, you pay 29.99 euros.
Fans from Austria and Switzerland, however, watch parts of the race weekend on Servus TV and on SRF.
Servus TV and SRF received in Germany
In Germany, you can only receive the Austrian broadcaster Servus TV and the Swiss broadcaster SRF in border regions without circumventing a country block using VPN.
VPN provider comparison 2021: The 20 best VPN services in the test
Servus TV can also be received in the live stream via various live TV providers, but Formula 1 is not included in this stream.
The dates for the race in Bahrain at a glance:
- Qualification: Saturday on March 27th at 4 p.m. on Sky Sport F1, Servus TV, SRF 2
- The race: Sunday on March 28th at 5:00 p.m. on Sky Sport F1, Servus TV, SRF 2
” Tip: The best VPN providers for more security and data protection