Kate Middleton is given a great honor – Meghan Markle can only dream OF THIS
Prince William’s wife Kate Middleton can rejoice: she is being given an honor that no money in the world can buy. Because the British citizens appreciate Kate’s work very much.
For their commitment was Kate Middleton a new, albeit unofficial, title awarded. From such an award can Meghan Markle currently only dreaming.
Kate Middleton becomes “Children’s Princess” appointed
Especially during the pandemic, the British people got totally up Kate Middleton being able to leave. In the past few months, the Duchess has attended virtual and personal appointments where she focused in particular on the well-being of the children.
And so the Royals fans are said to have come up with a new title for the Duchess of Cambridge. From now on, Kate Middleton will be affectionately referred to as “Children’s Princess” on the internet. A really heartwarming action.
This is Kate Middleton:
- Catherine Elizabeth Middleton was born on January 9, 1982 in Reading
- She became known as the Duchess of Cambridge through her marriage to Prince William
- Kate Middleton grew up in a middle-class family: Her parents are flight attendants and run a mail order business for party supplies
- She met Prince William during her studies in the fall of 2001
- Kate and William were married on April 29, 2011
- The two royals have three children together: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
Kate Middleton: New title based on Lady Diana (†36)
But it gets even better: The 39-year-old’s new nickname is based on that of the late Princess of Wales. Lady Diana († 36) was also known as “People’s Princess” during her lifetime.
It must be a real honor for Kate Middleton to be compared to Princess Diana. After all, she is still referred to today as the “Queen of Hearts”. An award that Meghan Markle would certainly have been happy about. In a TV interview with Oprah Winfrey, the American already revealed how much she adores her husband’s mother. She also wears Diana jewelry on a regular basis.
More to Kate Middleton:
Kate Middleton: Nobody expected that – Duchess suddenly appears HERE
Kate Middleton and Prince William at appointment in London – THIS photo speaks volumes
Kate Middleton: Expert unpacks – you certainly don’t know THAT about the Duchess
Because Kate Middleton is always committed to children, an enthusiastic fan established the new nickname of the Duchess. “An English rose, a national treasure, the epitome of beauty, dedicated, dignified,” he enthuses on Twitter from Kate. And numerous fans agree:
- “She is so lovely. So great with children. “
- “The happy faces of the children are their reward!”
- “Congratulations to Carole & Michael Middleton for raising such a beautiful daughter.”
Kate Middleton is a mother of three herself. You can read here which royal rules she has already broken for George, Charlotte and Louis.
Not only with Kate, but also with the other royals, there was recently every reason to celebrate: Because Queen Elizabeth II has become great-grandmother again!
[ source link ]
Kate Middleton honored Meghan Markle dream