Ubisoft has revealed the post-launch content for Watch Dogs: Legion. Also included is an Assassin’s Creed crossover.
In the early hours of the morning we reported about the Free Weekend and the numerous discounts on the game. In addition, Ubisoft has announced further details about the free post-launch content of Watch Dogs: Legion, as well as the new exclusive content of the Season Pass in single player and online mode.
Watch Dogs: Legion’s post-launch content includes:
- Today, March 23rd: Leitwolf, the first tactical op for four players that requires teamwork and efficiency, is now playable in online mode. Working with a whistleblower, DedSec unveils a deadly initiative bringing next-generation Hive-Mind AI into urban drone warfare. You have to hurry to stop the program as well as expose the terrible threat at the heart of it all.
- Two new PvP modes will be available at the end of May: Data Hunt, the fan-favorite Invasion and a new Tactical Op, Project Omni. Project Omni is challenging and requires a team of four to infiltrate a secret project. They hope to find out what effects the Londoners’ optical devices have on their brain activities.
For everyone who has the Season Pass:
- End of April: Mina, a victim of transhuman experiments who has the ability to control people via mind control, becomes available including a new side mission.
- End of June: Watch Dogs: Legion – Bloodline, a new story that includes Aiden Pearce from the first Watch Dogs and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2 and can be played in single player as well as online mode.
- August: Darcy, a member of the Assassin’s Order of Assassin’s Creed, will be available as a playable character alongside new missions