Fossil Games today released a preview of their upcoming horror RPG Sunshine Manor, slated for release later this year.
“As you can see from the trailer, there’s a lot more to Sunshine Manor than your standard horror RPG. The team has added fights, multiple opponents, boss fights, puzzles and much more that awaits you behind the doors of the mysterious Aitken Manor. ” Paul Dolby, developer at Fossil Games.
Sunshine Manor is a real love letter to the classic 1980s horror films in which you play the role of Ada, whose night of trick or treat turns into a night of horror when she is trapped inside the old Aitken Manor. Use Ada’s latent psychic powers to fight all sorts of diabolical demons, solve puzzles and maybe even defeat the ubiquitous shadow man … who watches your every move!
Sunshine Manor Features:
- Discover and explore the ever-changing haunted Sunshine Manor.
- Enter the realm of demons and banish infernal fiends!
- Gorgeous 8-bit hand drawn graphics.
- A deadly game of cat and mouse where the demon can be anywhere.
- A soundtrack from the 80s specially written for this game.
- A fantastic story-driven story devoured by evil.
- Insidious puzzles that will challenge your brain.
- Loads of horror, creepy scenes and allusions to iconic horror franchises.