In the first / twitchgaming [email protected] Showcase featured over 60 indie games that will soon appear on Xbox. A total of 20 of these fantastic games will appear in Xbox Game Pass when they are released. In addition, there were lots of interviews with developers, great announcements, as well as new trailers and gameplay insights. Below you will find our summary of the highlights, a recording of the stream can be found here.
Take a look at the highlights of the [email protected] Showcase:
- Moonglow Bay (Coatsink Software, Bunnyhug) (Konsole) – 2021
- Soup Pot (Chikon Club, Chryse) (Console and Steam) – August, 2021
- Nobody Saves the World (DrinkBox Studios) (PC und Konsole) – 2021
- Among Us (Innersloth) (PC and console) – 2021
- Death’s Door (Devolver Digital, Acid Nerve) (Konsole) – 2021
- Twelve Minutes (Annapurna Interactive, Luis Antonio) (PC and console) – 2021
- Astria Ascending (Dear Villagers, Artisan Studio) (PC and console) – 2021
Over 20 games will appear in Xbox Game Pass at release
The best way to discover new games of various genres is to join the more than 18 million enthusiastic fans in the varied library of the Xbox Game Pass. Because over 20 of the upcoming indie pearls from [email protected] are available directly on the release date in Xbox Game Pass.
Over 60 new indie games are coming to Xbox
Did you miss certain titles in the stream? Don’t worry, we have compiled all announced games alphabetically for you on Xbox Wire DACH so that you can easily add them to your wish list.
All the latest news too [email protected] you find on Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and in our Discord channel. You can find out everything new about Xbox Game Pass on the official Twitter channels @XboxGamePass and @XGP_PC_DACH as well as the Xbox Instagram channel.
You can find more information about the showcase on Xbox Wire DACH.