17 minutes ago
U21 European Championship 2021: All finalists of the tournament have confirmed their participants. We inform you here about the Germany squad – which German players are there?Of
The group phase of the U21 European Championship 2021 in Football. Find out which ones here player for the Germany squad have been nominated. We also provide you with some important data and facts about the tournament.
U21 European Championship 2021: Germany squad – These German players are there
- Markus Schubert (Frankfurt, on loan from Schalke)
- Find Dahmen (Mainz)
- Lennart Grill (Leverkusen)
- Josha Vagnoman (Hamburg)
- David room (Greuther Fuerth)
- Nico Schlotterbeck (Union Berlin)
- Amos Pieper (Arminia Bielefeld)
- Ismail Jakobs (Cologne)
- Maxim Leitsch (Bochum)
- Niklas Dorsch (Gent)
- Arne Maier (Arminia Bielefeld, on loan from Hertha BSC)
- Salih Ozcan (Cologne)
- Vitaly Janelt (Brentford)
- Ridle Baku (VfL Wolfsburg)
- Jonathan Burkardt (Mainz)
- Lukas Nmecha (Anderlecht, on loan from Manchester City)
- Mergim Berisha (Salzburg)
- Florian Kruger (Erzgebirge Aue)
What do the groups of the U21 European Championship in 2021 look like?
- Hungary (Host)
- Slovenia (Host)
- Spain (Defending champion)
- Czech Republic
Where will the U21 European Championship 2021 be played?
The games will be played in eight stadiums in Hungary and Slovenia, four in each country.
- Budapest: Bozsik Stadium
- Győr: Gyirmóti Stadium
- Székesfehérvár: Sóstó Stadium
- Szombathely: Progress Stadium
- Celje: Stadium Celje
- Ljubljana: Stožice Stadium
- Koper: Bonifika Stadium
- Maribor: Stadium Ljudski vrt
What are the dates of the U21 European Championship 2021?
The U21 European Championship 2021 has its very own format, which is also reflected in the calendar. The group phase and the knockout round are held at very different times. The group stage rises between March 24 and 31, 2021. The group winners and runners-up reach the knockout phase, which will then be played with eight teams between May 31 and June 6, 2021.
- Group A & B: 24./27./30. March
- Group C & D: 25./28./31. March
- Quarter-finals: May 31st
- Semi-finals: June 3rd
- Final: June 6th
Who were the winners of the previous U21 European Championship 2021 tournaments?
- 2019: Spain
- 2017: Germany
- 2015: Sweden
- 2013: Spain
- 2011: Spain
Are there tickets for the U21 European Championship 2021?
As things stand now, unfortunately not. Due to decisions by the responsible authorities on measures relating to Corona, the upcoming group stage of the UEFA European Under-21 Championship will probably take place in front of empty stands.
UEFA is closely monitoring the situation in the two host nations and will, in close coordination with the two associations and the responsible authorities, take a decision as to whether spectators can be admitted to the knockout phase.
We want to know what you think: The Augsburger Allgemeine therefore works with the opinion research institute Civey. Read here what the representative surveys are all about and why you should register.